Romans 5 v 1 – 2
1Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 2Through Him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. (ESV)
Earthly life is fleeting, and the life to come is eternal. We must yearn for it.
What does it mean to be glorified?
- The need to be Justified – we fall short of God’s Glory.
- Creation awaits the glorification of God’s people – the Redemption of their bodies.
- Believers are Justified and being Sanctified, and await their Glorification.
- Our citizenship is in heaven, and we are looking forward to the day of our redemption.
- When the LORD Jesus Christ appears, we shall be like Him – no remnant of sin remaining.
- The chief end of our lives is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
- Believers are going to be glorified and are already being changed from glory to glory into the image of our Saviour (2 Cor. 3:18).
Go out into the world knowing that you will see Him as He is and will be glorified and rejoice in hope of the glory of God!