Romans 5 v 1 – 2
1Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 2Through Him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. (ESV)
What is true for a believer? It is this:
- Their minds are at rest about their relationship with God.
- They know that God loves them in spite of their sin.
- They can deal with their own conscience.
- They can answer the accusations of the devil.
- They no longer fear Death and God’s Judgement Seat.
- They can do all these things when they fall into grievous sin.